The Vits Polytechnic
The The Vits Polytechnic (Popularly known as VITS), Satna, a constituent institute of Vindhya group, is rated among the top private engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Established in 2002, VITs is one of the first private engineering colleges in the Vindhya region. VITS is known for its rich, vibrant campus life marked by technical, cultural and sports events running throughout the year.
- 7 Undergraduate and 6 Postgraduate programs
- Approved by AICTE
- Excellent Placement and Industrial Liaison activities
- Green residential campus with over 5000 students and 400 faculty
- Active technical and non-technical student clubs
Principal of VITS
Welcome to The Vits Polytechnic, Satna. The aim of the college is to provide unmatched qualitative education par excellence: to develop the best that is latent in students and to encourage the students to explore and revel in the joy of learning.
Educational technology has permeated all areas of life. Our endeavour is to integrate technology and its range of application 'throughout the classroom' in an attempt to improve the quality of learning instruction. Modern teaching strategies, provision of student enrichment unit, recognition of various student learning styles and culture of academic support create a special learning community at Vindhya.
Globalization and increasing diversity in man's needs has generated an enhanced demand for competitive skills, and here at Vindhya, our purpose is to provide the forum where such needs shall be fulfilled.
Our focus is to train students to become autonomous learners. Our earnest effort is to provide students with an education that allows them to recognize and realize their 'dreams' and skills and to be able to ignite the passion to excel. Students will be given an environment wherein their attributes and strengths can be given a fillip, their creativity developed and spontaneity nurtured. They develop into adults endowed with analytical and logical thinking, a mind that is curious and inquisitive and a sensitivity that makes them humane in thought, word and deed.
Dr. Rakesh Singh Tiwari
|Course||No. of Seats|
|1. B.E. - Computer Science Engineering||
|2. B.E. - Electrical Engineering||
|3. B.E. - Eletronics & Communication||
|4. B.E. - Mechanical Engineering||
|Course||No. of Seats|
|1. M.Tech (Software Systems)||
|2. M.Tech (Digital Communication)||
|3. M.Tech (Advance Production System)||
|4. M.Tech (Computer Science)||
Admission Criteria & Authority
Admission in all branches are done by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- 12th /Intermediate pass with atleast 45%(SC/ST/OBC 40%) in PCM
- JEE-main 2015.
- Left out seats will be filled on the basis of merit in qualifying examination (12th class) through CLC process .
- Any Graduate.
- 12th or graduation should be passed with one subject mathematics.
Lateral MCA :
- Direct admission in 2nd year, who are Graduate in BCA/BSc/BSc.(IT)/BSc(CS)/BE(CS).
- Any student passed 10th exam with one math subject.
- Left out seats will be filled on the basis of merit in qualifying examination (10th) through CLC process.
BE in the respective field.
Graduate in any field.